Manufactured from Quality Raw Material
Apollo UPVC pipes offer high strength & durability
World class machinning
Manufactured on most sophisticated, satrt of the art machine to ensure a flaw less prodcut at every time.
Easy handling, transporation & installation
Upvc pipes are lighter in weight than the conventional metal pipes.
1. UPVC Pipes cost less than the other alternates.
2. Cost of transportation , Handling and installation is lower, being lighter in weight no cranes, welding machines or Deisel Gensets are required for installation.
Exellent chemical resitance
1. Non reactive with acidic & alkali substances in water
2. Non corrosive, ensures longer life cycle
1. Offers excellent life avoiding electro chemical reactions, which generally lead to encrustation of pipes.
Longevity of life cycle
1. Upvc pipes generally have a life cycle of upto 50 years, which saves on replacement & replenishment costs.
Upvc pipes does not impart any colour, adour or taste
Manufactured under strigent quality standers
Apollo Upvc column pipes offer high strength to withstand the system load including the pipe weight & the water.
Apollo Super Lock System
Apollo Upvc column pipes are sealed with the coupler with the unique Apollo Super Lock system to ensure the coupler does not come out while installation and removel of the column during operation.
Exeeds in reliability
Specially designed threads, crafted on specialised CNC machine provide excellent load bearing capacity
Low frictional losses
Smoother (inner) surface as compared to the alternate products keeping the frictional losses to the minimal.
Leak proof joints
Special rubber seal are provided along with the threads to ensure leak proof joints at high pressure ensuring smooth & optimum functioning of the system
We supply following accessories for the column pipes in the size:
1", 11/4", 11/2", 2 ", 21/2" 3", 4", 5"
The 'O' Ring used for sealing and gripping provides leak proof system and also absorbs the vibrations of the pump.
Top & Bottom Adaptors
The adopters in stainless steel & casted mild steel are available in many variations as applicable with the respective size & specifications of column pipes.
Pump guard can be used between bottom pipe & bottom adaptor. Pump guard is recommended for the areas where excessive pump vibrations are observed