CPVC PLUMBING SYSTEM
APL APOLLO CHLORINATED POLYVINYL CHLORIDE [CPVC] pipes and fittings are produced from a specialty blend of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride material as per IS:15778, with unique physical properties desirable for piping application and are intended for use in residential and commercial, for hot and cold potable water distribution systems. These pipes and fittings have a maximum service temperature upto 93°C and have a design stress of 2000 PSI. APL APOLLO CPVC plumbing system is approved for contact with potable water in a wide range of countries including USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands, Middle East among others.
APL Apollo CPVC Plumbing Pipes are manufactured as per the standards given below:
- ASTM D1784 - Standard specification for rigid PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated PolyVinyl Chloride (CPVC) Compounds.
- ASTM D2846/IS:15778 - Specification for Chlorinated PolyVinyl Chloride (CPVC) Plastic Pipes for hot & cold water distribution systems.
- ASTM F493 - Standard specification for Solvent Cements for Chlorinated PolyVinyl Chloride (CPVC) Plastic Pipe & Fittings.
- ASTM F441 - Standard specification for Chlorinated PolyVinyl Chloride (CPVC) Plastic Pipe, SCH 40 & 80.
- ASTM F438 - Socket-Type Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Plastic Pipe Fittings SCH 40.
- ASTM F439 - Socket-Type Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Plastic Pipe Fittings SCH 80.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE APL APOLLO
CPVC PLUMBING SYSTEM?
IDEAL FOR HOT AND COLD WATER
ISI CERTIFIED PRODUCT
LOW THERMAL EXPANSION